Monday, April 14, 2008

Fully clothed.

Alan is wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt with Godzilla on it. I'm wearing a tank top, a leather jacket, and a khaki skirt. I'm straddling him and we're fucking. His zipper's open and my panties are pushed aside, but besides that we're obscenely decent. The scene would be PG-13 if we weren't saying such filthy words to each other.

It's an oddly muted fuck; all the light touches are gone, the ones you don't even notice until they're missing. His hands are on my shoulders and I only feel a blunt pressure through the leather. It's a hot fuck, literally, both of us sweating hard. And although we're in private and could be naked if we pleased, there's something deliciously naughty about what we're doing. It's secret sex, hidden under my skirt, not even a flash of pink as I feel his cock slide in and out of me.

After we come we realize how hot we are and strip down, and we cuddle naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment