Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Soundtrack.

Embarassing discovery: making full-on sex noises during masturbation feels really good. I don't get to full-on screams by myself, but letting myself let out little whimpers and moans is so freeing and goofy and oh god sexy.

Now I kind of want people to watch me masturbate. Maybe even have someone holding me, cuddled up against my back while my front gets all busy. The stuff I do to myself isn't just an efficient pressure release; it can be languid or animalistic or gleefully perverse, and contains as much drama and eros as any other sex act.

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm commenting before the first volunteer. I predict a flood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she's not a squirter...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ALWAYS loved watching my partner masturbate.

    I too found amazing release by allowing the noise to come out. We are quiet out of habit, from our youth, when we hid it out of embarrassment. But we're noisier with our partners partly just to turn them on. Guess what? It works on ourselves, too.

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried laughing really loud? Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh a thing I have done a couple times is tell my boyfriend to just come in when he comes over, then I start masturbating while I'm waiting and he walks in on me. It was lots of fun for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realized a while back that my solo orgasms are better if I make some noise. Not because my noises turn me on or whatever; more like in order to be silent, I'd have to stifle myself and that takes energy away from what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @perversecowgirl I have exactly the same experience - if I try to be quiet it's never as good. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

    I just hope my flat mates are very understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly, I'm really surprised that this is a new thing for you. I started out making noise, resented having to be quiet (for various reasons) later on, and was never so happy as when I could be vocal again. XD

    ReplyDelete